Thursday, August 13, 2009

A week of Webs but no Biggie

For all of you that don't know, Byron's nick name is Biggie. So the kids and I have really missed our Biggie.

For the past almost two week I have been making up for not doing anything for a month. Well other than having a baby. I started back to work last week and I have been at my parent's house for about a week. I came home on Sunday and left again. I am finally home.

At my parent's house I have been making spider webs for my dad, who sells them at Halloween time. You have to make them with rope on the ground. My mom was so helpful watching the kids so I can go make them.

He is a picture of two webs in my parent's backyard. And in case you are interested here is a link to my dad's web site that has instillation pictures. http://www.spiderwebman.net/ They are pretty cool and it has been a nice source of extra income. I have been helping my dad with these for the past 5 years.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK

My family also drove down to visit my sister and her family for her son's 3rd Birthday. She is due at the end of August with a little girl. It was nice to be pregnant together, I just feel bad now that I am done and she still has a couple of weeks.

I don't think I held Curtis during the party. The adults we playing pass the baby.

Kayla enjoyed the cake and ice cream.

Mark shared his new toys with Kayla

No comments: