Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip to Utah and Sarah's Wedding

Last Wed. me and the kids set of to Utah to see my little sister get married. On the way to Utah we had a six hour flight that had two stops. Luckily my Dad flew up with me to help me with the kids. He was such a big help and for about an hour of the flight everyone was asleep. The kids did really well. Curtis woke up once to eat and was asleep the rest of the time. Kayla watched Mickey Mouse and loved looking out the window. We stayed at my Uncle Don and Aunt Debra's house in Lehi. Kayla got to feed cows some apples from their apple trees. She loved picking them off the ground and throwing them.
Sarah and Steve Morley got married in the Oqurrih Mountain Temple on Friday.Taking pictures during nap time and feeding time are not a good combination.
My mom and I at the reception.
Curtis slept through the whole reception. I'm sad people did not get to see him awake and smiling but it was so nice to only have to worry about one kid.

Kayla loved the balloons, she just walked around during the clean up holding her balloons.
Back Home. On the way home we had only once transfer, the whole trip took about 4 hours. Kayla felt like such a big girl sitting by the window.
The flight back home had one plane change but was only a four hour trip. For the last half of the trip everyone was able to sleep again. This is my parents holding my kids. It was so nice to have help with them. Thank you Mom and Dad.



Here are some more pictures from the trip...

4 comments:

Stacee said...

Thank goodness for good help! That would be a scary trip on your own, although it sounds like your kids did great. CUTE dress, by the way!

erica said...

It was so good to see you! Your kids are adorable!! I'm glad you made it home safely and had lots of help.

Carrie said...

Good thing your dad went with you! And I agree with Stacee, you look very stylish...as usual!

Unknown said...

Had a wonderful time with you and the kids!!!