Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me....

August 15th was my birthday, for my birthday Byron watched both the kids while I was able to go shopping. It was so nice to be able to shop with out two kids. I left the house after putting both kids down for a nap. I was hoping it would have been easy for Byron, but no. Shortly after I left Curtis woke up and cried almost the whole time. At least Kayla was asleep most of the time. Needless to say, Byron will not volunteer to watch both kids for a while.
After I got back, we went out to eat at Shogun, which is a great Hibachi grill in Southlake, it's one of our favorite places to eat. We rarely go any more because it's a little on the pricey side.
Kayla new thing is to eat the lemons that come in our water. She makes sour faces but still eats them.
Kayla was fascinated by my dessert. She was nice enough to help me eat it.

Kayla loves to crawl into my glider, and hold the baby. He is going to out grow her before I know it.

3 comments:

lynda said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! I'm glad you had a good day.

Carrie said...

You should leave Byron with the kids more often, it's good practice for when you have twins, jk. Happy Birthday, I'm glad it was fun!

Lisa Johnson said...

Happy birthday! I didn't even know you had a blog. I am so excited to be able to keep up with what is going on in your life now! And also, congrats on the "new" baby. He is so handsome! :)