Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two Weeks Old

Time flies when you have no sleep. Ok not really, I can't complain. He does not usually keep me up all night and they both usually take naps at the same time, so I don't have much room to complain.

I can tell Kayla gets more jealous as time goes on. When she sees me taking pictures, she will pose for a picture and then wants to look at herself. Then she will do something she knows is wrong just to get us to chase her and play with her. She is still a great big sister and is very protective over him.
This is Kayla posing for a picture.

I thought this picture was funny. He just wanted to sleep all stretched out.

1 comment:

Rowdy Family said...

Awwwww! (this is Celeste Bowler) Congratulations! He is sooo cute and so is Kayla. I can't wait to hold him! I am totally curious about how Rowdy is going to react to our new addition. Hope you are doin' good! miss ya