Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He is Here...

Curtis Michael Price
8 lbs 3oz 20 in
Since the doctor gave me the go ahead, and after over an hour of 3 min. apart contractions, it was time to head to the hospital. We got there at about 9:30pm and I was already dilated to a four. The doctor came in at about 10:30 and broke my water. By 12:15am the my epidural finally kicked in, and I was dilated to a six. At 1:00am they checked me and I was fully dilated. I could not believe it was that fast. A couple pushes later and he was born at 1:44 am. I could not believe how big he was. The doctor said it was good that he came when he did, or else he might have been too big to come out. He has tons of bruises from coming out so fast and they were afraid he broke his collar bone because he did not really want to move his right arm and it was bruised pretty bad. The doctor saw him and they verified that he just bruised it, nothing broken. He is doing good and I am recovering well. I am hoping for both of us to go home tomorrow. I will upload more pictures when I have a chance, but who know when that will be.

5 comments:

lynda said...

Congratulations! Lisa, you look so good, and he was a big boy! Can't wait to meet him.

daisy lynn said...

Yea! Little T finally has a name! So happy for your awesome little family!
Jen

Carrie said...

So Byron won huh? Good think Curtis is a cute name and from what I can see a cute baby too! Congrats on the smooth delivery and best wishes for a nice recovery. Take it easy girl!

erica said...

Congratulations!! He looks so sweet. I'm so glad everything turned out well and hope your recovery is quick!

Marilyn said...

Congrats! It looks like we had babies only a week or so apart!