Friday, June 12, 2009

I've never been pregnant this long

I have now been pregnant longer than I was with Kayla. I am by all means not saying that I love being pregnant right now, but I know I am one step closer to a full term baby. I went to my weekly doctor's appointment on Wednesday and he measured the baby at 6lbs 2oz. at 35 weeks. He said everything looks good with me and the baby. He said he is fine with anytime after 37 weeks, which is less than 2 weeks away. Am I ready to me the mother of two in 2 weeks? Well who is ever ready for another baby?

Anyways, I am doing good, just trying to take it easy, at least for the next 2 weeks. My heart goes out to the women who have their babies after the due date. That is one blessing I am thankful to have. Knowing I will probably not make it to my due date, which is July 17.

PS I would have put pictures up, but my camera is not letting me download the pictures right now.

No comments: