Monday, June 15, 2009

Haicuts and Combovers

So for the past several months my wonderful husband has been growing a combover. Sorry I did not post pictures sooner, I did not want to make any one jealous. But after months of growing it out he decided to cut it off on Saturday. So we had some fun with it first.

BEFORE:

AFTER:




I also got a haircut last week. I love my hair having long hair, and I plan on growing it back out, I just wanted a change. And since my hair was so long, I decided to donate my hair to "locks of love". So I got 10" chopped off, it was shorter than I was thinking. The whole weekend I kept looking in the mirror, saying "my hair is gone". I'm getting use to it, but it is nice that this is the first time in a long time that people actually noticed I got my hair cut.

BEFORE:
AFTER:



4 comments:

glenda said...

When I saw Byron's hair I immediately said, "Oh my gosh!" You're an amazing woman for living with that hair. Also, I can relate to missing longer hair, but the shorter do looks fantastic on you!

Rob & Shauna said...

You look great! I noticed the cut on Sunday - super stylish. And it seems Byron could have donated his to locks of love too...

Mendoza's said...

very sexy...both of you!

Mrs. Hobbs said...

Yeah!!!! The comb-over is gone! I'm impressed you put up with it as long as you did. I don't think I could let Craig do that. But I DO like your hairdo, Lisa!