Friday, May 8, 2009

Pool Time

It has been great going to the pool. Kayla has gone under water and it does not seem to bother her. She loves to splash and play in the pool.

Kayla at lounging at the poolI have been getting all of the baby stuff out andKayla wants to play with everything. The vibrator chair is her new favorite. Soon I will have two babies.

DOCTOR UPDATE:

I am still on modified bed rest. The doctor said he would not have put me on it if I did not have Kayla at 35 weeks. So as long as I don't have any more contractions then I will just need to take it easy for the next five weeks. I am just glad the I have the pool, so I can get out of the house and not have to walk around, and Kayla gets to play with other kids.

Still no name for little boy Price, but the doctor said he is a big boy.

3 comments:

jenn said...

We're waiting for the pic of the combover!

glenda said...

I'm glad to see you have a blog.

Rob & Shauna said...

Glad to hear you're home - I didn't even know about your bedrest thing - let me know if there's anything you need!