Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day/ Mother's Day

MOTHER'S DAY

I finally took the pictures off my camera from mother's day. I had a great mother's day. Byron made me Breakfast and dinner and took care of Kayla. It was so nice. For our mother's I did hand prints of our hands with Kayla's. Our mom's loved it and they deserve it.


MEMORIAL DAY

Our day was pretty uneventful. Byron had to work so Kayla and I hung out at home, then went to have drinks and dinner with Daddy.

First we watched some TV...

Then Kayla tried to stay cool outside...

Then we went out for drinks...

Kayla finally decided to share her drinks with mommy...


Ending with dinner, where Kayla ate two plates full of rice. No wonder she has a belly like mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa! You are so cute!! I love your wedding pics. Also, your new haircut. You'll have to post a pic.