Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Full of Changes

Sorry I have not been good about blogging lately.
Ever since we moved to Decatur in July I really have not had free time. When I was not unpacking or taking care of my three kids (I am not pregnant! Byron would be the third kid), I was working on my flowers and my new website. Starting your own side business takes a lot of time and probably doing while moving, not the best idea but what's done is done.

I do finally have my website up and I am so excited. http://www.priceless-design.com/

The kids are doing good. I can not believe that Curtis is almost 15 months. When Kayla was that old I was about to have another baby. CRAZY!!! He is such a big boy now, and Kayla and Curtis are so cute playing together.

1 comment:

Starry said...

I can't believe how crazy your life has been. Mike is starting work on a business of his own and websites and details do take FOREVER! I'll try to check out your new site soon and way to go on doing all that's been on your plate--impressive!