Tuesday, December 8, 2009

5 Months

Curtis is already 5 months old. This is what he has been up to:

  • weighs around 18lbs
  • wears 6-9 month cloths
  • Eats three meals of baby food a day
  • sits up on his own
  • sleeps 9 hours at night
  • takes only one nap a day
  • spits-up 24/7
  • and loves anything Kayla does


He makes lots of weird faces but is always quick to smile.

He is going to be running around with Kayla before I know it. I feel blessed to have such a happy "little" boy.


1 comment:

Starry said...

Wow Lisa he sleeps nine hours at night--that is fabulous! Neal has started sleeping 7-8 hours straight at night at only 2 months and I feel like a very blessed Momma. I love the smile you captured of him and I'm amazed he only eats 3 times a day. That seems so far away from my world right now. :) Love the details--keep them coming!