Friday, April 24, 2009

7 Months and Counting

This pregnancy has gone by so fast. I am already 7 months pregnant. I got to go to the doctor today and I saw him sticking out his tongue and making faces. It is still weird to me to think that there is a baby growing inside of me.

As the doctor discovered with the sonogram. He is resting his head on my bladder and has his feet under my ribs, and is constantly kicking. I did not need a sonogram to tell me that, but now I have proof. The doctor said he was long, which Kayla was too, but she did not stay that way. Either way everything looks good, his is a active, healthy little boy. We are very excited for him to join our family.

Here is a video of Kayla dancing. She loves to dance. Enjoy...

1 comment:

erica said...

Cute dancing!!

It's so exciting when you actually see your baby during the ultrasound! So glad all is well.