Thursday, September 11, 2008

Stay at home Mom!!!

Well, I am now officially a stay at home mom. Yesterday I got laid off from my job. I was kinda expecting it, but still it's a shock to actually know you have been "let go". I am so happy to stay home with Kayla full time now. Things will be tight, but i know it will all work out. I can take more picture and not miss out on anything. Here are some pictures from last weekend.

Kayla is finally sitting on one her own and is close to crawling. she eats baby food, loves peas hates green beans, and she is teething. She has not been too fussy. So hopefully soon I will be able to see a tooth break through.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Congratulations! You and Kayla are going to have so much fun, and the Lord will take care of you guys for it.

Chanda Starr said...

Hello Lisa. I found your blog off of Erica's blog so thought I would drop in and say hello. It has been a long while since we have seen you. You had just had your baby when the rest of your family made it out to Kansas for Alena's wedding reception and me and the kids didn't make it out to Utah for Grandpa birthday. Your daughter is beautiful. Enjoy every minute!