Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My First Mother's Day

I had the best mother's day. Byron was so good to me all weekend. He helped with the baby and made sure I got plenty of sleep. He took me to the botanic garden's in Ft. Worth. They were beautiful, and he did not complain once. He was so sweet.
Kayla was so good the whole day. She slept in her Sling while we were at the garden's. What a Great baby!!!
Byron even made me my favorite meal, Steak and Shrimp. He is the best husband!!!!

He is even letting me pick out a ring, so I can always remember my first mother's day.


Hope all the women had a wonderful mother's day. We deserve it!



For Mother's Day Kayla had a night out on the town with grandma. She came back looking like this.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Man, it looks like she had a blast! We all know the only way you can really have fun is to get drunk... glad you're making sure she knows that before it's too late.

Oh, and hi! :) Mom told me about your blog. Good times!