Monday, April 14, 2008

2 months old



Kayla went in for her two months check up today. She is 8lbs 13oz. and 22 inch. long. Which puts her in the 50% for weight and 90% for length. The doctor gave her a good bill of health and sent us on our way, but not before giving her two shots. I have never heard Kayla cry so loud. She was not happy. Poor thing, but it's for the best and she is doing better now. She is growing up so fast. She is starting to smile and recognize voices. It is so cute watching her get older. She is starting to get her own personality.

1 comment:

Casie said...

This is Casie I saw your name under jennifers friends so I thought I would dheck it out. If you would like to view ours it is http://familybillmire.blogspot.com
you have to e-mail me your google account first my email address is cmb.angl5@hotmail.com feel free to email me